Information / Services
Our Teen Course offers 22 hours of classroom driver education, along with 8 hours of drug and alcohol classroom education for a total of 30 hours of classroom instruction. Course also includes 8 hours of one-on-one behind-the-wheel instruction with pick up and drop off at your location. The 8 hour drug and alcohol course is offered separately as well.
- Safe Driver Course on Weekends Once a Month on Saturdays & Sundays – Call for details
- On-site Motor Vehicle Testing
- 2 Hour Parent Classes
- Flexible Classroom Hours
- Over the Road Training 7 Days a Week
- Modern, Smoke Free Vehicles
- The only Driving School in Glastonbury that is Locally Owned & Operated
- No waiting, start today – No appointments necessary for enrolling students!
- Check out our Flexible Payment Plans with NO HIDDEN FEES!!
Monday-Thursday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 12:00pm – 4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: See Schedule
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Checks. Payment plans available.
For more information on our programs and services, please email us at or call (860) 633-1077.